Which W-8 Form do foreign entities need to submit to Harvard in order to be set-up for payment as a vendor?

There are 3 forms Harvard is able to accept from a foreign entity to be set-up to receive payments as a supplier (W-8 BEN-E, W-8 EXP, or W-8 ECI). Information on the various forms can be found here https://nratax.oc.finance.harvard.edu/foreign-entity-w8-forms. We are unable to advise on which form should be used, as this is a individual business decision a supplier must make based on their legal structure, and in consultation with a professional tax advisor if necessary.