Update for 2017 1042-S forms- If you have previously given consent for electronic distribution of your 1042-S form through GLACIER before December 29th 2017, then you should have received e-notification from GLACIER email@example.com on March 2, 2018 that your 2017 1042-S form is now available for you to access. You will also, in this transition year to electronic distribution, receive a paper form mailed to you. Your 1042-S will not reflect any changes you made to your information after December 29th.
The GLACIER portal can be accessed here https://www.online-tax.net/.
If you did not give consent to have you 1042-S forms distributed to you, you do not have a GLACIER record, or your email address is no longer active, then you will receive a paper 2017 1042-S form mailed to you. Your 1042-S will not reflect any changes to your information after December 29th. If you do not receive your mailed 2017 1042-S form by March 19th, then please follow the instructions below on how to request a reprint.
Please confirm whether you're actually meant to receive this tax reporting document before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reprint.
You should include the following in your email:
- Indicate“1042-S reprint” in the subject line of your email
- Include your full name, HUID, the tax year for which you're requesting a 1042-S, and your mailing address. If you'd prefer to pick it up from our office, you should indicate this, instead.
- Reprint requests take approximately 3 business days to process, once received
- For security reasons, tax forms cannot be emailed
- Any reprint requests for 2017 1042-S forms received prior to March 19th, 2018 will not be processed to allow time for mail delivery or mail forwarding