Update for 2020 1042-S forms- If you have previously given consent for electronic distribution of your 1042-S form through GLACIER before December 30th 2020, then you should receive an e-notification by March 12, 2021 from GLACIER firstname.lastname@example.org that your 2020 1042-S form is now available for you to access. Your 1042-S will not reflect any changes you made to your information after December 30th, 2020. If you were able to access your 1042-S electronically through GLACIER, but your mailing address is incorrect, this will not impact your ability to file your tax return. An amended 1042-S form is not necessary for incorrect mailing address.
The GLACIER portal can be accessed here https://www.online-tax.net/.
If you did not give consent to have you 1042-S forms distributed to you, you do not have a GLACIER record, or your email address is no longer active, then you will receive a paper 2020 1042-S form mailed to you. Again, your 1042-S will not reflect any changes to your information after December 30th, and an amended 1042-S form is not necessary for incorrect mailing address.
If you do not receive your 1042-S by March 21st, please email email@example.com to request a reprint. A few things to remember:
- Please indicate“1042-S reprint” in your subject line of the email
- Your email should include your full name, HUID, the tax year your request relates to, and the new address you wish the reprint to be mailed to
- For security reasons, tax forms cannot be emailed
- Reprint requests take approximately 3 business days for processing, once received
- Any reprint requests received prior to March 21st, for tax year 2020, will not be processed to allow time for mail delivery or mail forwarding
- Please confirm whether you're actually meant to receive this tax reporting document before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reprint.