** UPDATE 3/24/20 In response to COVID-19 tax filing implications**
The IRS announced on March 21st that it was extending the tax filing deadline to July 15th due to the COVID 19 virus. See "Tax Day extended to July 15". In response to this change, and considering the necessary but unexpected shifts within our service teams, we will not be accepting requests for 2019 1042-S reprint before April 6th.
Update for 2019 1042-S forms- If you have previously given consent for electronic distribution of your 1042-S form through GLACIER before December 30th 2019, then you should have received an e-notification on March 10th, 2020 from GLACIER firstname.lastname@example.org that your 2019 1042-S form is now available for you to access. Your 1042-S will not reflect any changes you made to your information after December 30th, 2019. If you were able to access your 1042-S electronically through GLACIER, but your mailing address is incorrect, this will not impact your ability to file your tax return. An amended 1042-S form is not necessary for incorrect mailing address.
The GLACIER portal can be accessed here https://www.online-tax.net/.
If you did not give consent to have you 1042-S forms distributed to you, you do not have a GLACIER record, or your email address is no longer active, then you will receive a paper 2019 1042-S form mailed to you. Again, your 1042-S will not reflect any changes to your information after December 30th, and an amended 1042-S form is not necessary for incorrect mailing address.
If you do not receive your 1042-S by March 25th, please email email@example.com to request a reprint. A few things to remember:
- Please indicate“1042-S reprint” in your subject line of the email
- Your email should include your full name, HUID, the tax year your request relates to, and the new address you wish the reprint to be mailed to
- If you prefer to pick-up your form once it is available, please indicate this in your email
- For security reasons, tax forms cannot be emailed
- Reprint requests take approximately 3 business days for processing, once received
- Any reprint requests received prior to March 25th, for tax year 2019, will not be processed to allow time for mail delivery or mail forwarding
- Please confirm whether you're actually meant to receive this tax reporting document before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reprint.